Last Updated: August 10, 2023
1. Information Collection
When you subscribe to our newsletter, volunteer, make a donation, or sign up to any events on our website, you may be asked to provide personal information such as your name, address, email address, and phone number.
2. Use of Your Information
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To process and respond to inquiries and for the purposes for which you provided the information.
- To improve the content and navigability of the website.
- To alert you about our latest news, events, and other updates.
- To process donations or event sign-ups.
3. Information Sharing
We value your personal information and ensure that we never sell or trade your data with third-party organizations. However, we might share your information with:
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including payment processing, hosting, analytics, content management, and email distribution. These third-party vendors will only have access to the information needed to perform these functions.
- As required by law, such as in compliance with a subpoena or other legal process.
4. Cookies and Tracking
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
6. Children’s Privacy
Our website does not target or solicit any information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
8. Contact Us
Thank you for supporting NewZeal Party and for your commitment to privacy.